Selasa, 25 Mei 2010
Update : saga snap and win
Thanks Mr president; bro ynizam sbb kasi info ni kat forum prosboc >> here
Contest Rules & Regulations (Saga Snap & Win Contest)
Organizer & Eligibility
1. Open to all Malaysian residents older than 18 years of age as of 01/05/2010.
1. This contest will run from 12:01am, 24 May 2010 to 11:59pm, 18 June 2010[“the Contest Period”].
2. PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
1. Winners will be announced before the Proton 25th Anniversary Gala Dinner. Winning participants will be invited to gala dinner as a ‘special guest.’ All winners will be notified by phone
1. To vote for a photograph, visit http://www.sagasnapandwin.com during the Voting Period and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per day per unique email address and/or IP address. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of voting are permitted, and individuals engaging in or encouraging any multiple or proxy voting schemes which would undermine the integrity of the contest will be disqualified.
2. Each individual can vote once a day for their most preferred finalist. Voters who consistently vote for a particular finalist and which then becomes the grand prize winner for both categories, will be in the running to win cash prizes.
3. Top 50 finalists will be shortlisted by the panel and members of the public will vote for their favorite finalist online to determine the top prizes which constitutes of 30% of overall votes with remaining 70% determined by the panel of judges.
How to submit the entry?
Submission can be via online (www.sagasnapandwin.com) and send mail. The PO Box address is Proton Saga Snap & Win Contest, PG-15A,Ground Floor, Jaya 33, No.3 Jalan Semangat, Section 13, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
What are the prizes?
a. Old Saga Category
1st runners up>>>>>>8,000
2nd runners up>>>>>>5,000
b. New Saga Category
Position Amount (RM)
1st runners up>>>>>8,000
2nd runners up>>>>>5,000
1. All fields of each entry sent must be complete with participant’s full name, I.C. number, contact number and email address, creative photograph of either the old Proton Saga or the current Proton Saga with a caption in less than 140 characters. Incomplete entry submissions or submissions over 140 characters will be automatically disqualified.
2. Each participant may submit a maximum of five  entries via online or snail mail, BUT each winner is entitled to one prize only.
3. Contest entry submissions must be in Bahasa Malaysia or English only. Please note following criterion for contest entries for Saga Snap and Win submission :
- Entries with vulgarity will automatically be disqualified.
- Entries must possess no bad connotation or racial slur.
4. A panel of judges consisting of selected members of PROTON, professional photographers and members of the media will select the best entry based on relevance, originality and creativity to win the grand prize of RM25,000
5. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. Images captured by cameras can be of any format, using film or digital, in color or monochrome (black and white). However, mobile phone & PDA images are not acceptable.
7. No digital super imposition is allowed. Composite photographs, trick photographs, or and any form of digital imaging or image manipulations will not be accepted. Only minor photo touch-ups such as cropping, adjustment of brightness and color as well as softening or sharpening of the image are allowed.
8. Photographs submitted must not have been previously published in any form.
9. The Organizers will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected or lost entries. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
10. The contestants must be the original photographers and own the copyright of the photographs submitted. The copyright of the image(s) remains with the photographer. Where applicable, participants must hold a model release form for models included in their images
11. Should the contestants fail to fulfill clause 11, they shall indemnity the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
12. Copyright and reproduction: The Organizers reserve the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce any acceptable entries in whatever way deemed fit for exhibition and for any print based publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the contestants.
13. Analog entries must submit the image(s) in 4in X 6in (4R) size printed on any photographic paper. Only short-listed entries will be required to submit the original slide(s) of the image(s). These will need to be submitted to the organizers within five (5) calendar days from the date of notification by the organizers for verification and printing purposes, failing which the entry will be automatically disqualified for judging.
14. Digitally captured image(s) must be submitted on a CD (jpeg or tiff format only) and have to be of a file size of at least 5 MB
15. For snail main contest entries, participants need to send their entries to Proton Saga Snap & Win Contest, PG-15A,Ground Floor, Jaya 33, No.3 Jalan Semangat, Section 13, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
16. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Rules and Regulations and decisions of PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd
17. PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd or McCann Erickson reserves the right to alter, amend or add to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
18. For more information with regards to the contest entries, please log on to www.sagasnapandwin.com or for enquiries, please call PROTON i-care at 1 300 880 888.
19. PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd shall not be held liable for whatsoever liability, damage to property or bodily injury or death sustained by the participant or caused to the occupants of the vehicle or for any loss of or damage to property or bodily injury or death caused to the occupants of the vehicle or to any person or third party whomsoever arising directly or indirectly from any act of default, negligence or omission on the part of the participant whilst participating in this contest.
20. Each entry is only valid during our contest period. Contest entries must be received by Proton within the contest period from 24 May 2010 to 18 June 2010.